Latest WordPress Download Manager Pro Nulled Free Premium Addons is here for free to download. It is one of the best digital download and sales WordPress Plugin. With this plugin, you can generate Document Management and Selling Digital Products.
WordPress Download Manager Pro packed with all features you will ever need to manage your files and documents, protecting documents with password, document access control based on members’ roles and capabilities, detailed access log, selling digital products, licensing, and many more features.
Why WordPress Download Manager Pro:
The Files / Documents Management Plug-in for WordPress Download Manager is a tool that allows users to monitor, track, and control the download of files. You can also ask users to agree to your Terms and Conditions prior to downloading using Passwords, User Roles, to monitor the access to your files, to speed up download or set download limits per user, to block bots and unauthorized users or spammers using the Captcha lock or IP block function.
You can also utilize the WordPress Download Manager to offer your digital goods as a full e-commerce solution. Only add a price if a digital item needs to be sold. You can also use license prices based on product prices (e.g.: Easy, Extended, Unlimited). Users can download free articles directly and when a price object has to be reviewed by a cart. WordPress Download Manager provides the most convenient checkout option, which improves user experience in the purchase of an item and increasing the likelihood that an order would be effective.
- Custom post type and taxonomy, adding a download is just like creating a post
- Drag and Drop File Upload
- Chunk upload support to override HTTP max upload limit
- Also, attach file directly from your server using the server file browser
- Media library file protection
- Integrated document viewer ( DOC, PDF, and POWERPOINT )
- Quick add panel with TinyMCE editor button to create and insert a download easily when you are editing a post or page
- Google Drive support to store your files in Google Drive ( 15 GB of space for free)
- DropBox support to store your files in DropBox ( 2 GB of space for free )
- Box.com support to store your files in Box.com ( 10 GB of space for free )
- OneDrive support to store your files in onedrive.live.com ( 15 GB of space for free )
- Option to “Open in Browser” or “Download” files ( PDFs or images )
- Control who can access to download
- Category level access control
- Download speed control
- Password protection
- CAPTCHA protection
- And More…