Download Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan Plugin for WordPress
Wordfence Security is considered as one of the best and popular plugins for advanced level security protection. When you have installed this powerful plugin, then you do not need to worry about the security of your WordPress site. So, install this Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan Plugin to keep your site clean and virus free.
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that was built from the ground up to defend WordPress. It’s Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the latest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by a series of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall recognizes as well as blocks malicious traffic. So, Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- [Premium] Real-time firewall rule as well as malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version for 30 days).
- [Premium] Real-time IP Blacklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing the load.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives do not break the encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Also, strong protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts, enforcing strong passwords and other login security measures.
WORDPRESS SECURITY SCANNER
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes, and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- [Premium] Real-time malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version allow 30 days).
- Compares your core files, themes, and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. Also, delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface.
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts you to any issues. Also alerts you to potential security issues when a plugin has been closed or abandoned.
- Checks your content safety by scanning file contents, posts and comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- [Premium] Checks to see if your site or IP have been blacklisted for malicious activity, generating spam or other security issues.
- Wordfence Central is a powerful as well as an efficient way to manage the security for multiple sites in one place.
- Efficiently assess the security status of all your websites in one view. View detailed security findings without leaving Wordfence Central.
- Powerful templates make configuring Wordfence a breeze.
- Free to use for unlimited sites.
- With Live Traffic, monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages in real time; including origin, their IP address, the time of day and time spent on your site.
- [Premium] Stop brute force attacks permanently by using two-factor authentication, one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available.
- Also you can block attackers by IP or build advanced rules based on IP Range, Hostname, User Agent and Referrer. [Premium] Country blocking available with Wordfence Premium.
Wordfence Security Plugin Download Links
You can also try – Zakra Blog, Business, WooCommerce, Multipurpose WP Theme