Download Classic Editor Plugin for WordPress CMS – Best Editor Plugin
Classic Editor is a very useful, easy and powerful editor official plugin controlled by the WordPress team which replaces the previous (“classic”) WordPress editor and the “Edit Post” screen. It makes it likely to use plugins that extend that screen, add old-style meta boxes, or otherwise depend on the previous editor. So, Download the latest version of Classic Editor Plugin from here and directly install to your WordPress powered site.
Also, the Classic Editor plugin includes various filters that let other plugins control the settings, and the editor choice per post and per post type. By default, this plugin hides all features available in the new Block Editor (“Gutenberg”).
Classic Editor Plugin add Features
- Administrators can pick the default editor for all users.
- Administrators can enable users to change their default editor.
- When allowed, the users can decide which editor to use for each post.
- Each post opens in the last editor used indifferently of who edited it last. This is important for maintaining a consistent experience when editing content.
When activated this plugin will restore the previous (“classic”) WordPress editor and hide the new Block Editor (“Gutenberg”). These settings can be changed at the Settings => Writing screen.
There are two options for the Network Installation –
- When network-activated this plugin will set the Classic Editor as default and prevent site administrators and users from changing editors.
- The settings can be changed and default network-wide editor can be selected on the Network Settings screen.
- When not network-activated each site administrator will be able to activate the plugin and choose options for their users.
Download Links – Official
On the network, installations removed the restriction for only network activation.
Added support for network administrators to choose the default network-wide editor.
Fixed the settings link in the warning on network About screen.
Properly added the “Switch to Classic Editor” menu item to the Block Editor menu.
Fixed removal of the “Try Gutenberg” dashboard widget.
The fixed condition for displaying the after upgrade notice on the “What’s New” screen. Shown when the Classic Editor is selected and users cannot switch editors.
You can also try – Flash Multipurpose WP Theme [Demo + Download Link]