Download All in One SEO Pack Plugin for WordPress Latest Version
AIO SEO or All in One SEO Pack plugin is the second most downloaded plugin till now for WordPress SEO setting. If you using WP as your site software then try this free SEO plugin to boost up the search engine ranking. This original WORDPRESS SEO PLUGIN, DOWNLOADED more than 50,000,000 TIMES SINCE 2007. Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s simple and easy to works out of the box for beginners and has advanced features and an API for developers.
First created in 2007, see why AIOSEO is one of the all-time most downloaded plugins for WordPress.
Features of WP All in One SEO Pack Plugin
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to the parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend the functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description as well as any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
For general settings and SEO, watch the bellow setting from official tech.
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://youtu.be/46MR4FboMaA” https=”yes”]
- Support for WordPress 5.1 for rel=next and prev
- Minimum WordPress version supported is now 4.6
- Add back in missing debug form
- Remove i18n since we’re using .org hosted translations
- String changes
- Fixed bug where unchecking schema.org didn’t actually remove all of it
- Fixed bug in homepage character counter
- Also fixed the problem in XML sitemap caused by rsquo; character
- Documentation improvements
- Improved PHP 7.3 support
- Various other under the hood improvements